Tuesday, November 09, 2004

episode iii and other stuff

the trailer for star wars episode iii is out! this is going to seriously kick some ass. I'm not going to spoil it for any of my readers who might have no idea what's going to happen, but basically, I've got high hopes for this one. which will invariably be let down, because george lucas is a CRAP director! ok, kudos to him for creating the star wars universe, but seriously, his directing abilities are suspect. oh well, considering I don't have any other options, I'm just going have to learn to accept episode iii the way it is. going to attempt to source for tickets to the london leicester square premiere. managed to persuade tustian to join me as well.

su's started her own blog as well. guess I'll have yet another life to read about now. how sad, my life has degenerated to the point where, in an attempt to make it more interesting, I now read about other people's mundane lives. geez. need to get some experiments done, generic wmd or something.... anything to make it more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home