Saturday, February 11, 2006

London delights: Soho hotel



Stumbled across this little boutique hotel tucked away in some obscure corner of Soho. I'm not exactly a novice when it comes to the little streets of Soho, but this jewel in the midst of the London's own Babylon has managed to escape my attention for the past 7 years. What caught my eye was the huge mural they had in the hotel restaurant REFUEL, saw it from the main street and I just had to find out what it was. That's what I love about this city, the complete and utter randomness of it. They've got a big ass Botero bronze cat in the lobby. What I find most intriguing is the lovely library / lounge coupled with the honesty bar. Somehow I don't think the honesty bar concept would work too good back home. But that's just the cynic in me.





Soho Hotel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home