Friday, July 01, 2005

Ostrich on holiday

I've pretty much been burying my head in the sand, trying not to think about the amount of experimental work I have to do and reports due. It's amazing how much time one can waste on holiday, just by lazing about and taking a little longer to do things. Not to mentioned the travelling. Here's the holiday tally so far,

pretty damn good Chendol [Bedok interchange]
perfect Prata [Al-Ameen Upper Bukit Timah thx to moi sis]
Equinox [thx to pinkpenguin]
Mee Pok [Parkway]

I need to start bringing my camera around with me just to take pics so that my gorgeous readers can envy my terribly hip and happening lifestyle, not to mention drool over the gastronomic delights I'm shovelling down my throat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew, it's Michelle. Just thought I'd mention that if the syntaxfree link is meant to be to me, the URL's wrong. It should be:

http://syntaxfree.org/blog

Sorry, I know this is quite buay pai seh, but well, you already know what I'm like so I thought I had nothing to lose!

4:54 PM  
Blogger atreidai said...

Well spotted. Thanks for that, I shall correct it.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home