Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good day

I had a good day. Mainly because the girlfriend is loving me again, well sort of. And I had a decent supervisory meeting. Only slept 2 hours last night, stayed up fretting about today's meeting and rushing whatever I had (basically a lot of waffle) so as not to go into it empty handed. I felt that I have pretty much been doing jack for the last 4 weeks since the last meeting I had with them.

Completely expected to be screwed over several times today, but things pleasantly didn't turn out that way. Pretty much spent the better part of an hour refreshing their memory on my theories, and presenting the meagre results which I generated several weeks back. They seemed to be satisfied and happy enough with that peace offering. Thank God for forgetful professors. :) Things are looking up. PTL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home