Saturday, August 20, 2005

Stop closing Post Offices

They've closed my neighbourhood Post Office just down the road a couple of months ago. It's really made things difficult for me, having to send mail back home and all, even though I live in Central London. It seem that nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to find a Post Office in the UK. I understand the need for trimmer operating costs, and fatter profits, but surely there must be another way around it. Afterall, the purpose of the Royal Post is to serve the people of UK, and how can they do that if we can't even find the blooming Post Office?!?!

Evidently, other people feel as strongly about it as I do. Here someone's actually made a really bad video about it. Music reminiscent of The Streets. It's hilariously bad, please support him and check it out. The struggle of the common man.... and his mail.

Post Office video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home