Sunday, November 14, 2004

2am writer's block

Okay, it's freaking 2am on a sunday morning I'm still up. I'm supposed to be writing 2 papers right now, 1 of which I haven't started, and the other isn't nearly as finished as it's supposed to be right now, in November. Arrgh!! It's *&*(& November already!?!? W reckons there's no such thing as a writer's block. I'd love to disagree, but she's so damn persuasive, I just have to settle for procrastination as a substitute excuse. (Don't kill me!)

Supposed to be caning the paper this weekend, since I'm on duty, and stuck in the hall. Grr..... So far no major incidents, other than some freaking moron kids trying to vandalise the hall's fire escape door. One even chucked a stone at me when I went out to chase them away. Little shit fuckers.

Back to the paper..... or some semblance of one......

1 Comments:

Blogger pinkpenguin said...

Oh you'll be fine.

I remember you panicking on the eve of a deadline and staying over to smoke like a chimney and do your paper. Then you curled up like a little puppy on my futon and went to sleep for a while before rushing to school to hand it in.

Have fun! You'll make it.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home