Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Happy Days

Ok, so the past few blogs have been pretty depressing. Things have managed to sort themselves out, and though the cells aren't glowing the way that they are supposed to, I'm generally feeling better about myself these days.

Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner again. It seems like the older you get, the faster time seems to fly by. Been a year since I've seen the Nutcraker last Christmas with WB. This year it's not going to be nearly as fun. Actually going to be stuck in the lab still the 23rd trying to rush as much work off as possible before the college shuts down. Then I'm going to be stuck in the Hall because I cleverly decided to take on Christmas duty this year. So it's going to be Half Life 2, and Unreal Tournament 2003 from 24th to the 29th of December. Note to self: Remember to stock up on food so I don't starve in that period of time.

Listening to: Moby - Play (So refreshing listening to it again after shelving it for 2 years)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home