Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Red Bull and CHO

It's yet another one of those mad, staying in the lab overnight to sample, painful eyes, freaking cold london nights again. Yes, here I am, at almost 1am in the morning sitting in my office trying to make sense of research and contribute to the greater good of humanity. Grr... sometimes I'm not sure whether I like this kind of life or not. I get a huge sense of satisfaction knowing that my work actually means something, as opposed to mindless corporate minionhood. But still, there's got to be an easier way to make a difference. Or maybe not? The very act of trying to make a difference is inevitably frought with trials and tribulations? Damn I miss my girlfriend. Long distance sucks.

Listening to: DJ Tiesto-Parade of the Atheletes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home