Thursday, December 02, 2004

Never rains it only pours

This is going to be a bitching/moaning/general whinging post, so if you don't want to read about it, go now.

Just when I thought that things were going fine, shit has to happen. And I made special effort to stay overnight to make sure the experiment was going according to plan as well! Though it would have been madness to stay overnight 2 days in a row, somehow I feel that maybe I should have. That way things would have been as screwed up as they are now. It probably doesn't mean much to anyone, but basically my shake flasks fell off the shaker platform, and the cells are well and truly screwed now. I feel like hitting someone. I get this feeling like I'm jinxed, like I'm really not meant to be doing this sort of work, despite all the effort I'm putting in.

A little better after that rant. Need some alcohol.

2 Comments:

Blogger pinkpenguin said...

Aww... you'll be fine sweetie.

Just pop some more of those chinese hamster cells into them petri dishes of yours, you'll be fine.

And then have a swig of vodka. I left you at least half a bottle, so you should be well stocked.

Hope everything else is going well!

12:40 PM  
Blogger atreidai said...

Thanks. Lot of things on my plate right now. It's a real juggling act.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home