Sunday, November 21, 2004

much ado about nothing

Ok, so I'm plagiarising from the Bard a bit. But that pretty much sums up my week, well, the past four days that I've been missing anyways. I guess I've been mucking about, like writing that damn paper, but somehow it seems that everything's one big blur. Can't really remember one day from the next. Yeah.... I've actually reached that state of blankness. The paper and reading various blogs. Oh yeah.... and the evil that is Need For Speed Underground. Damn I hate/love that game. Too addictive. Sometimes I wonder where my life has gone.

Ok, so here I go. Met T's girlfriend at our usual friday after work pints. Not bad, she seems like a nice girl, and they are a cute couple. It's so sweet to see them together, especially after hearing about her for an entire year, finally get to meet her. Watching them together makes me wish that WB and I were in the same country. Long distance is good in a way, cos we both have our own space (Lord knows we need it), but still, the loneliness gets me. And I just wish we could be in the same country, and that she could be here to share moments with me, instead of belated sharing via the telephone.

Went to see Incredibles this evening with W and H. It was amazing! Definitely met my expectations. For any of you out there who haven't seen it yet, go catch it! Pixar rocks! I think they've got it right. I mean, pretty much every single movie that they've come out with has been great. They've got a winning combination in their production team over there. I''ve decided that my children are going to grow up on a diet of Pixar and Disney movies.... Muahaha.... already planning their social conditioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home