Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Life has meaning again.

Awwriight! The incubator is finally here! So chuffed I'm actually giggling with glee. After months of frustration, and very impatient waiting, it's finally arrived. Now I can actually get on with some science as opposed to sitting at my desk everyday, pretending to do work but instead a) icqing b) caning suprnova c) staring at ayumi's gorgeous face. For a glimpse of it, click here.

Had the first bible study at D and A's place. It was really good. First time I've actually had bs with friends, as opposed to complete strangers or people that I only know on a superficial level. I think christians in general need this. To have a close knit group of fellow christians to meet up with regularly, to encourage and support one another. God knows, it's difficult to hold on to your beliefs and to walk the walk living in London. Well, we'll go into it hardcore and proper next week. Which should be interesting. D's gonna lead again, and since he did a great job last night, next week should be interesting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home