Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hello World.

It's been ages since I last blogged. Terrible really, in the time when I was away, I've been thieving material from IC, getting over a cold, and facing huge walls in my research. All in all, things have been pretty eventful, not as rosy as could be, but strangely, I'm not feeling like there's anything lacking in my life. Perception of reality, and life in general is completely different when living in submission and obedience to God's will.

Of course, the non-believers would instantly reject this and assume it's yet another case of religious brainwashing. I guess that's the great paradox, it's impossible to know what it's like or to understand living in submission until you do, there's always this innate refusal to let go, the fear of "what if I it give all up, but find out that it's not all that it's cracked up to be??" In any case, we've been talking about this at bible study.

nicotine free day 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home