Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas world

Christmas is here! Had an amazing dinner last night. That Sainsbury's instant roast shit is great! Takes almost all the work out of cooking. Had this decadent turkey breast with apple and cranberry stuffing, all covered with slabs and slabs of bacon. Coupled with my famous roast potatoes, loads of sprouts and Penfolds. :) Delectable. I guess that almost makes up for the fact that I'm stuck in the hall this season. Well, S is hanging out with me, which makes things more bearable. Missing W terribly. Especially after talking to her about last Christmas (cue cheesy Wham! song), when we went to watch our first ballet together (is there a ballet virginity thing? maybe that's just the deviant me), and the gastronomic heaven that is Frederick's. Sigh.....

1 Comments:

Blogger pinkpenguin said...

What delectable potatoes? How come I never got any?

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home